Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
EEC240C4-BCAA-467A-BDA2-76BADAE0FDF6.jpeg

Ruby WOO arrived today 3/19/2017!!!!

6C757201-6001-4A8B-B27C-75076D3B3D50.jpeg

21BF8553-C565-4FE5-97A6-E23038B1CA14.jpeg

I took delivery today at the Dallas Service Center. The car was stunning. I have been having a ball driving it all day.
I will post things I upgrade and thoughts on any issues I come across.
One thing I have done was of course rocket tire valve caps, because, well, why not?:rolleyes:

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Congrats! Red is gorgeous!

WTF!@?#! Every time I see a new pic, I change my color choice! I thought women were the indecisive ones!

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
View attachment 6431

Ruby WOO arrived today 3/19/2017!!!!

View attachment 6432

View attachment 6433

I took delivery today at the Dallas Service Center. The car was stunning. I have been having a ball driving it all day.
I will post things I upgrade and thoughts on any issues I come across.
One thing I have done was of course rocket tire valve caps, because, well, why not?:rolleyes:
Yes!! Ever since your post earlier today I was excited for you and hoping you’d post some more. Thanks for sharing! And congrats!!!
Ruby... 86D58283-2F26-4C9A-98BA-7E62F2A86FDC.gif

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Drove to Tint shop this morning. Ooooooold lady in a big Lexus with handicap hang tag and gloccoma sunglasses on right behind me. Freaked me out man!

Last edited:

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
AB106151-854F-48DF-BC4C-355F1E1D18B0.jpeg F6CFE99E-54DE-4DD3-BC6A-691D56CE7EED.jpeg 3C26B0B2-D6AF-419B-B76B-9E04240D3379.jpeg So today, Ruby got the following done.....
Gorilla Wheel Locks
Wireless charging puck added (see the DIY charging thread on this)
Tint Added to sides and back glass and an “eyebrow” done on the windshield! The guys in Denton, TX did a great job. It was their first Model 3. Anyone in the area can msg me and I will give the details.
I did not tint the top glass over the front seats. I am waiting to see how I like it and if I want it darker.

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Car looks great! What % tint did you go with? If you did the entire rear glass do you think the rear is too dark on top from inside or can you still see out okay?

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Car looks great! What % tint did you go with? If you did the entire rear glass do you think the rear is too dark on top from inside or can you still see out okay?
It is 32% tint. They said that takes it to the legal limit of 25% here in Texas when added to factory tint on sides.
Yes, I did the entire rear glass. It was to the limits of the width of the standard rolls they had in stock.
Ya know, it is fine to see out the back. Of course it is darker on the top half than the “sunroof”. But the bottom half in easy to see out of. Of course it was bright out. I will see what I think when it is real dark out. In my leaf, the rear glass is so dark that I cant see out the back without help of the back up camera! So I will see tomorrow.

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It is 32% tint. They said that takes it to the legal limit of 25% here in Texas when added to factory tint on sides.
Yes, I did the entire rear glass. It was to the limits of the width of the standard rolls they had in stock.
Ya know, it is fine to see out the back. Of course it is darker on the top half than the “sunroof”. But the bottom half in easy to see out of. Of course it was bright out. I will see what I think when it is real dark out. In my leaf, the rear glass is so dark that I cant see out the back without help of the back up camera! So I will see tomorrow.
What brand of tint did you go with? Can you post some closeups of the full back window? Oh, and are you going to do a Clear Bra?