The Muse fan club :-)

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Great Muse fan here... ;)
Likewise! One might say they're my other cult following. ;) (Case in point: while scouring YouTube for the video above, I got distracted and accidentally watched a fair amount of the Wembley Stadium concert. Now it's inexplicably 3am and I have work tomorrow... :eek:)

One more Muse song for the road, then... Truth be told, this one has the highest likelihood of being played first, not only because it's one of my all-time favorites, but also because its themes of hope, determination and taking action despite long odds seem applicable to Tesla's mission in general and what the Model 3 represents in particular. (Or maybe that's just me deliriously trying to justify why I am going to be a zombie tomorrow morning. :))

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Fabulous song which I did not know.
I love it so much that I’ll have to download the album (Edited: DONE! :D) and felt like we deserve our own OT thread allowing more exchanges and Muse classics song sharing... :)

I’ll start with one of my favorites from the most recent album ‘Drones’ albeit a bit different in its style then the rest of the songs on the album...

Have many more favs to add yet we’ll start with this... Anybody else out there, besides @Bokonon and I, likes Muse and wants to contribute? ;)

Last edited:

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Can’t resist adding another couple of ones for tonight...

With Elon @ the T≡SLA wheel, the future of ICE dominance is...

:D:D

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
And a last one, evoking the time I test drove my first Model S and I was still wrestling myself out of BMW-mania... ;)

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Every time I think of the almost 3 years I will have had to wait for my Midnight S≡R≡NITY, i think this is absolute...

Then, I reassure myself that this is the only way I can really experience sheer...

Bokonon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
...and felt like we deserve our own OT thread allowing more exchanges and Muse classics song sharing... :)
Okay, I'm totally LOLing here, because one of my last thoughts before I shut down my laptop last night was, "Wait... he's totally going to move my post into a Muse thread, isn't he?" :D

I love it so much that I’ll have to download the album (Edited: DONE! :D)
Niiiice... Absolution is my favorite album. It has a nice mix of "old Muse" (heavy, raw, intense) and "new Muse" (eclectic, electronic, symphonic).

I’ll start with one of my favorites from the most recent album ‘Drones’ albeit a bit different in its style then the rest of the songs on the album...
Yes, very different... but it caps off the "main storyline" of the album very nicely. It's almost like the last song on The Wall in a way, closing things off with a singalong.... although this one is just a tad more uplifting. :)

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Okay, I'm totally LOLing here, because one of my last thoughts before I shut down my laptop last night was, "Wait... he's totally going to move my post into a Muse thread, isn't he?" :D
(...)
Ok, M3OC friends, where are y’all other Muse fans out there ?? ;)
Niiiice... Absolution is my favorite album. It has a nice mix of "old Muse" (heavy, raw, intense) and "new Muse" (eclectic, electronic, symphonic).
Guess what I’ll listen to on my one hour (unfortunately still ICE...) commute into work tomorrow mornin’?! :D

Last edited:

Bokonon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'd like to dedicate my favorite B-Side to my old 2013 Chevy Volt and my current 2015 e-Golf... both leased, both loved... but both, I suspect, will be.... eeeeaaaa-silyyyy... forgooooot-ten love...

(And the Model 3, of course, will be... eeeeeaaaaa-sillyyyy.... the best I've ever had! :))

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I'd like to dedicate my favorite B-Side...
Thanks!! One Touch-ID (before Face-ID very soon :D) and it’s added to my collection...

Oops, got the Starlight (4 songs?) ‘album’ version, only to realize I already had the classic ‘Starlight’ and two other songs from ‘Black Holes & Revelations’..! :)
Edited: good news: the other songs are actually good remixes... and I looove ‘Easily’!! Repeat on!! ;)

Last edited:

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thanks a lot Michael, you just made me download some more Muse albums!!! o_O:)
Actually, Paul, we’ve got our friend @Bokonon to thank too! On the same album on which there is the song from the OP, I found this beautiful one which I trust evokes nicely how most of us will feel about our Model ≡. Certainly how I look to Midnight S≡R≡NITY ! :)

And... to complete this already nice collection... one of the real classics:

Not to forget this one, indicative of the state T≡SLA brings you after you’ve experienced your first ride:

Bokonon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually, Paul, we’ve got our friend @Bokonon to thank too! On the same album on which there is the song from the OP, I found this beautiful one which I trust evokes nicely how most of us will feel about our Model ≡. Certainly how I look to Midnight S≡R≡NITY !
Nice picks... Sometimes I hear Endlessly as a prequel to Madness. It's like the moment they looked into the future and saw how a decade later they'd be writing an album with a lot of electronic influence, so they decided to get their feet wet.

Glad to see other folks poking their heads in here too! :)

Bokonon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Two of my favorites:

Welcome, TEG! Nice to see you here!

I am a huge fan of Resistance... I didn't follow Muse that closely until Pandora came along, but my station kept playing this song every day, and it wasn't long before I just dove in and downloaded the entire discography.

I recently acquired an old P.O.S. piano (but a piano nonetheless) from my boss, and both Resistance and Knights are among the songs I've been trying to adapt in my spare time. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to post a recording, but I suspect there will be AWD Model 3s all over the east coast before we get to that point! ;)

Bokonon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wait a minute, how could I have not shared this one yet?! A line from the chorus has been my profile status here and on TMC since March 2016.... for reasons that should be obvious to anyone familiar with Tesla's product development and timelines. :)

"I'm waiting, patiently... I'll wait for the sign..."

Bokonon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Bokonon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Today, I waited in line for 40+ minutes with my wife and son just to have two minutes to ourselves in the Model 3 that's currently on display in the Boston store. Once we got situated inside, I saw the sales rep start the iPad timer, and a certain song popped into my head... :eek: