The Official ‘Delivery status’ thread!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Prodigal Son

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is exciting! Congrats @danzgator and WOOOHOOO!!!!! I want to take leave from work now for no particular reason!!! LOL. (Of course I never want to be here...)

Seriously, this is super exciting to me, like the Roadster reveal goosebumps all over again!!!!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is great news! With your window of November to January you will get the car just past the half way point in your window!

Hello January for me!

Side note some will be disappointed to not see pricing on the “future options”.

danzgator

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is exciting! Congrats @danzgator and WOOOHOOO!!!!! I want to take leave from work now for no particular reason!!! LOL. (Of course I never want to be here...)

Seriously, this is super exciting to me, like the Roadster reveal goosebumps all over again!!!!
I have a meeting in 20 min, so have to try to stop thinking about this somehow!

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I did change my address to CA, so don't know if that affected invite batch or not. Put registration for FL, delivery in CA once they asked after configuring. If it means the difference between 2017 and 2018, I'm driving for the tax credit.
Oooooh. So, nevermind, geography probably still matters.