The path to the Master Plan

Johnm6875

Country
Country
Positive assessment, looking back at ALL that T≡SLA has already accomplished... which should make us feel good about great steps to come... 2017... the year of Model ≡ acceleration!!
https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/20/tesla-2016/
Nice increase in the share price today. Wonder if it's from the analyst report:

https://electrek.co/2016/12/20/tesla-model-3-on-track-2017-tesla-analysts/

I like what they're saying. Will make for a tough decision in 18 months +/-, sell TSLA to buy more options on the M3 or hold for even greater growth in the future.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Nice increase in the share price today. Wonder if it's from the analyst report:

https://electrek.co/2016/12/20/tesla-model-3-on-track-2017-tesla-analysts/

I like what they're saying. Will make for a tough decision in 18 months +/-, sell TSLA to buy more options on the M3 or hold for even greater growth in the future.
@Johnm6875 , the stars are starting to align... wait until Q1... with first sightings of Model ≡ beta cars... then the next reveal...
≡, 2, 1... we have ignition!! :)

Daliman

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Made me smile too Michael. It is hard to believe how young tesla still is given how much they have done. Really looking forward to everything that is to come driving my model 3 to my tesla powered house and watching Heart of Gold land on Mars!

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
First time I've seen "≡, 2, 1... we have ignition!!" and I find it clever. It gave me a smile. Thanks.
Made me smile too Michael. It is hard to believe how young tesla still is given how much they have done. Really looking forward to everything that is to come driving my model 3 to my tesla powered house and watching Heart of Gold land on Mars!
Guys, you're welcome! This is great. :)
Finding at least one reason to smile, and make others smile ;), every day waiting for my Midnight S≡R≡NITY, is one of the many enjoyable aspects of being part of M3OC!! :cool:

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Courtesy of Evannex, another piece of well structured encouraging assessment... nothing that members of this forum don't know yet always feels good to read...

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

MichelT3

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
This article sums up why Tesla is bound to succeed.
Just one quote: "Tesla has the opportunity to become one of the largest energy companies of all time. And they'll have the Gigafactory to thank for that."