Thoughts on TSportline

MSM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wanted to see what people's experience have been with this company. I know they're been around for a while but my first experience with them left a sour taste. First, you can not get anyone to answer their phones. I have been trying to schedule a tint and wrap and also to order the drop springs for pickup. I finally got a hold of Elie who placed the order for me on will call. He said he would email or text me the address in Downey so I can pick up the springs in two hours. Two hours later no email no call no text. Meanwhile I was in Downey and I kept calling and no one picks up. I was able to track down an address after an exhaustive google search and picked up the springs. Perhaps this company is too busy to care about their customers but that is not how to run your business in the long run. I have put off my tint and wrap in light of this terrible customer service experience.

artsci

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I don't have personal experience with them but I have compared prices with other vendors who have comparable products. Be prepared to spend top dollar with them.