Thoughts on TSportline

Discussion in 'Customizing & Modifications' started by MSM3, Aug 8, 2018.

1. MSM3

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    I wanted to see what people's experience have been with this company. I know they're been around for a while but my first experience with them left a sour taste. First, you can not get anyone to answer their phones. I have been trying to schedule a tint and wrap and also to order the drop springs for pickup. I finally got a hold of Elie who placed the order for me on will call. He said he would email or text me the address in Downey so I can pick up the springs in two hours. Two hours later no email no call no text. Meanwhile I was in Downey and I kept calling and no one picks up. I was able to track down an address after an exhaustive google search and picked up the springs. Perhaps this company is too busy to care about their customers but that is not how to run your business in the long run. I have put off my tint and wrap in light of this terrible customer service experience.

2. Rick Rollens

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    No
    Country
    Have done business with them, and highly recommend them. Very accommodating folks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Big Bobowski

Expand Collapse

Country
    My guess is the onslaught of new Model 3 owners is making it difficult for them to keep up with everyone. RPMTesla has been having the same issue. There are apparently just way too many new customers with orders to fulfill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. artsci

M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model S
    Country
    I don't have personal experience with them but I have compared prices with other vendors who have comparable products. Be prepared to spend top dollar with them.