Took Delivery of my model 3 yesterday!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just going to post some pics as though you have never seen a white tesla model 3 (because i love this car).

Delivery experience was fantastic, went to the service center at my appointment time and they had it all set up and ready to go, gave me as much time as i needed and walked me through every feature on the car (although i already knew most since im obsessed). After maybe 20 minutes they brought it out front for me and off i went.

One thing I am confused about is that I did not receive any temporary tags? I am just driving around with absolutely nothing on the car. I live in Texas so I am not sure if there is a reason they did this. Every car I have purchased always had temporary tags. Any people out here have this same experience and can assist? I do not want to be getting pulled over or receiving tickets.

I will say I like the aeros much better in person than i thought i would. I had already ordered the center caps and lug covers to use with the aeros off but now i'm thinking I may keep the aeros on.

IMG_20181102_170043.jpg

Attachments

Bigriver

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Thank you for posting, as this is my exact config, and I've found very few pictures of the white interior with white exterior. I shall be stealing copies of your pictures to show to people as "my car" :)-- at least until I take delivery.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you for posting, as this is my exact config, and I've found very few pictures of the white interior with white exterior. I shall be stealing copies of your pictures to show to people as "my car" :)-- at least until I take delivery.
Haha feel free to! You are going to love it. Yeah white on white is a bit unique. It is fantastic.

Karl Sun

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The white dash trim instead of wood comes with the white interior package :)
Well, it's *supposed* to come that way. But it doesn't always.

As pictured above there are some (many?) that came with the wood dash trim with white interior. Mine white interior also has the wood dash trim.. I call it the "four-leaf unicorn".