Toronto trip

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by M3OC Rules, Jul 22, 2018.

More threads by M3OC Rules
  1. M3OC Rules

M3OC Supporting Member
    M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Slightly off topic but anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in Toronto. Staying at the Le Germain hotel Monday and Tuesday.

2. SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
    Moderator M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    I have been a few times, but don’t recall restaurant names. Ask the man himself @TrevP

3. TOFLYIN

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    Ok, where to start....if you haven't been to Toronto before you are in for a treat. Really, just think of a type of food and you will easily find it within 15 min walk from your hotel. You wan't authentic Ethiopian? No problem finding a restaurant with a Ethiopian cook and wait staff. Pick a country or food type and it is in Toronto. Best bet is the Yelp app. I live downtown and love to eat here. 6 years and haven't even scratched the surface yet. If you want to narrow your food type down I will recommend a couple for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
    Founder M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model X
    Country
    Dude, you're right in the heart of the downtown area with TONs of places to eat! Check out Queen street which has an incredible night life.

Check out the map here for places to eat but https://www.blogto.com/restaurants/ is a great site to see cool places to eat that are vetted.

5. M3OC Rules

M3OC Supporting Member
    M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Thanks all. Had a great trip. We realized we didn't give ourselves nearly enough time and were scrambling to even hit some of the top tourist destinations. I would love to spend a month there. I highly recommend the Le Germain hotel. Also loved to see the Model 3's driving around town!

• Like Like x 1