ToughPRO vs 3D MAXpider Model 3 Floor Mats

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
With the arrival of my 3D MAXpider floor mats/liners today, it gave me an idea and opportunity to post a comparison with the ToughPROs that I’ve had since February 2018. I’ve posted about those before, giving my take on them in my cars own personal thread with this linked post (and the one directly below it):
https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/my-model-3-heav3n.5943/post-74100

The 3D MAXpiders seem like they’re in a different league though. I’ll hold off on full final judgement until these have faced some tougher weather like the ToughPROs already have. But the quality of the build and the fit in the car seem exceptional. They’re priced more than double what the ToughPROs are selling at, but to that I say c’mon man, you bought a Tesla!! Don’t skimp on accessories! Nice that puppy up!! ;)

Anyway, so...like the video, I’ll keep this post short. Hope you find this useful! Please feel free to ask questions about either products!

@TrevP I linked/directed people to M3OC in my YouTube description. Please PM me or reply here if I need to remove/alter it. (Don’t worry, my highest viewed video has like 190 views, I’m anti-viral!)
@EVTuning I linked to your thread here on M3OC with the gift card deal. Thank you for the great product and offer! And as I mentioned to Trev above, please PM me or reply here if you’d like that removed/altered.

That’s it for now!

- love

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Had some HEAVY rain this past weekend and was really impressed by the wicking properties of the mats. I think my favorite aspect of these mats is that I put them in my car and then I don't even think about them anymore. They look GREAT, like they were meant for the car... high end like the car itself, but also there so complete in their functionality that I don't even think about what's on peoples shoes when they're getting in. I know that my car is taken care of!

Incidentally, I saw EV Tunings update to their thread for selling these (https://model3ownersclub.com/thread...gift-cards-guaranteed.8110/page-6#post-168660) and I think we all had to figure that it was the manufacturer causing the delays and not EV Tunings themselves. I know people want their mats, and rightfully so. I just hope we can all understand the situation EV Tuning is in and give them our patience. If you really want to jump someone, I'd recommend emailing/calling/harassing MAXpider themselves and tell them to stop over promising to their vendors.

Lastly, much like the Model 3 itself, these mats are worth the wait!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looking for some weather mats currently. Glad i found this review. Nice job, looks like this may be the set I get. What is the current wait time for a set?

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looking for some weather mats currently. Glad i found this review. Nice job, looks like this may be the set I get. What is the current wait time for a set?
Thank you, I really appreciate the kind words! It's encouraging to know that the video was helpful :)
I got mine through EV Tuning, which I think is worth it because 1) I think these are back-ordered everywhere so 2) you might as well pick the vendor that's going to give a free $25 gift card with your purchase!
I used that gift card to get my wife an Intro-Tech sun shade ("ultimate reflector" they call it) for her S. She absolutely loves it, considering it for my 3 as well.