Traitor! (aka TrevP's Model X)

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My wife is sick of the minivan, so we decided that we'll get rid of it when the 3 comes. But that means she gets the Leaf, and she's already worried about not having enough range for some of her drives. I think I could easily talk her into getting a Model S or X before the end of the year. I wonder how good those deals are?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My wife is sick of the minivan, so we decided that we'll get rid of it when the 3 comes. But that means she gets the Leaf, and she's already worried about not having enough range for some of her drives. I think I could easily talk her into getting a Model S or X before the end of the year. I wonder how good those deals are?
My wife wants an X, so...

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oh man, does this mean that the forum is now going to be the "Model X owners club"?.....LOL. Congrats man, great car, I'd love to have one just for the self presenting door. But hey, I'm sure that's just one software update away on my Model 3, okay now I'm just dreaming here. Hope you enjoy the X but everyone will want to know are you still getting a 3???

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oh man, does this mean that the forum is now going to be the "Model X owners club"?.....LOL. Congrats man, great car, I'd love to have one just for the self presenting door. But hey, I'm sure that's just one software update away on my Model 3, okay now I'm just dreaming here. Hope you enjoy the X but everyone will want to know are you still getting a 3???

:cool:

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I bet he did a multi-year lease till his 3 comes out. Somehow convinced the wife with some sort of Jedi mind trick.
Jedi Mind trick on his wife? Elon will hire Trevor to teach that to his salespeople to upsell ALL Model 3 reservation holders! (CONGRATS TREV!!!! WELCOME TO THE ENLIGHTENED SIDE!!!)
ObiWanNotTheTesla.gif

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
No deal me for. I paid full pop but your mileage may vary if you look around. I think there are much better deals to be had in the US than here.