Trunk liner (Canvasback) need car to measure (MN)

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

azgdds

Country
Country
I got a cargo area cover for my Expedition last year from a company called Canvasback, and I really like it. They are custom fit with full coverage of all surfaces including the backs of the folding seats AND they still give full access to all individual openings and compartments. I don't really want the Weathertech type covers because they require the whole tray to be lifted to access the compartments below, whereas, this Canvasback has individual panels for each section.

Anyhow, they need a Model 3 to measure. I don't know if they provide discount or anything to someone willing to let them measure for fitting, but if anyone in MN is willing, it might be worth asking if they do.

Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners

info@canvasback.com

Canvasback,Inc
4144 Shoreline Drive, Suite D
Spring Park, MN 55384

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
According to google, I'm about 30 min away from there and can do go if needed. Im actually waiting for the maxpider frunk/trunk, but this seems like an alternative. I like how you can open the lower portion unlike the weathertech ones

azgdds

Country
Country
You can talk to them, but I think they have had some people already contact them, so you may not be needed. Whether they need you or not, I appreciate the help. My maxpider mats come in Thursday for the passenger compartment.