TSLA stock is zooming today!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Happy to see this as a shareholder given the lull we've seen over the last few months but since I'm not selling I guess it doesn't matter much :)

I've been tracking the stock since it was in the low 40's. I missed the boat (again) in February. That's $100 per share price increase in two months (or about 72%). The speculation is massive. But it's really no surprise with this kind of potential. No manufacturer comes close.

Reggie

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Yeah. I've had stock since the initial IPO with a new round of purchases in 2014. Glad to see the stock on the increase!

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is it a good time to buy the stock?
If there's anybody who can answer that definitively, they would be rich. ;)

If you believe in Tesla, and believe they will ultimately be successful, and - most importantly - you have some extra money lying around that you can live without, then go buy some Tesla stock. The odds are much, much better than playing the lottery.

Country
Country
If there's anybody who can answer that definitively, they would be rich. ;)

If you believe in Tesla, and believe they will ultimately be successful, and - most importantly - you have some extra money lying around that you can live without, then go buy some Tesla stock. The odds are much, much better than playing the lottery.
Well I do have some money locked in a retirement plan that is really not as important with my new job's defined benefit.

But I think delays and anxious owners are going to cause commotion and drive the stock down....right up until enough people get their hands on this machine and its brilliance:cool: