Tuxmats

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

calvan

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
anyone have experience with the brand? I preordered some on a whim since weathertech doesn’t make model 3 mats. YouTube videos on tuxmats for other vehicles didn’t look too bad.

calvan

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
When you begin a new thread and type in the title, the forum will show you a list of similar threads.
After you create a new thread, the similar threads still appear below all the comments.
This one is showing for me:

My (Not so quick) installation of my TuxMats
Thanks for the info. I did a search beforehand and came up empty. I didn’t scroll far enough and see the similar threads feature. Is there a way to delete this thread or does an admin have to do it? I don’t want to clutter the board so whoever has the power has my blessing to do so.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No worries. I'm just going to leave this thread here. We *could* combine this thread with the other one. But don't worry about clutter - it's the nature of forums to be cluttered. :)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have Tuxmats. I purchased them because they seemed to offer them most protection, but I wasn't sold on the look. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they look in person. Fit is pretty spot on though you may need to use double sided tape on the sidewall so that it stays flush

calvan

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I have Tuxmats. I purchased them because they seemed to offer them most protection, but I wasn't sold on the look. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they look in person. Fit is pretty spot on though you may need to use double sided tape on the sidewall so that it stays flush
Glad to hear that as I was concerned about how they looked in person. Will be interesting to compare to the weather techs in my truck

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got this from TuxMat…..

Tesla Model 3 TuxMat Added Retention
We have been getting a lot of feedback about this product design; and although most of you love it, we realize that the plastic side clips cannot be used on the front mats beside the centre console.

To solution this, we have sent you 10 Velcro patches that stick to the back of the mat as well as to the carpeted surface of your vehicle; without causing it any damage.

We hope you are happy with this solution. If there is anything else that we can do to help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you very much for choosing TuxMat.

-Your TuxMat Team

Mohammad

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Best Mats ever. I spammed them with emails to make it for the Model 3. I am super pleased with the purchase. 10/10.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Receive the tuxmats today. Have to say I’m really impressed with the quality & fit. I have weathertechs installed in my other car and these mats have a better feel to it. Will see how long they lasts but first impressions are good!

00E8C507-9E34-44EF-B3CD-9D16FB439E5D.jpeg D8BB6D3C-ED82-461A-AC9B-F0A908644449.jpeg 3CC80C90-FCDD-4D9F-BE43-774E41C3701E.jpeg 78F49EB6-8666-4AED-BC09-673F1D357909.jpeg 25A96A35-BCD6-42DF-8F39-D3968466CEC8.jpeg 00E8C507-9E34-44EF-B3CD-9D16FB439E5D.jpeg 00E8C507-9E34-44EF-B3CD-9D16FB439E5D.jpeg D8BB6D3C-ED82-461A-AC9B-F0A908644449.jpeg 3CC80C90-FCDD-4D9F-BE43-774E41C3701E.jpeg 78F49EB6-8666-4AED-BC09-673F1D357909.jpeg 25A96A35-BCD6-42DF-8F39-D3968466CEC8.jpeg C13CD53E-E746-4C03-B4A7-A84EC920CB10.jpeg

calvan

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I received mine last week as well. I have weathertechs in my truck and these do look “nicer”. Time will tell how they hold up, I’ve been very happy with my weathertechs. After browsing all the current floor mat options I am happy with my choice and think they are probably one of the best options currently available.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
My TuxMats have been held by customs for a week. It's currently a "clearance delay". I contacted FedEx and they are "looking into it". Has anyone else had this type of problem? How long did it take to get through customs?

hanergy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I bought a set as well and extremely satisfied with everything. Couldn't wait for the maxpider but the tuxmats look a lot better in person than online.

webdriverguy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Really nice looking mats. Anyone having rear trunk mats ever have the need to store something in the bottom part of the trunk that’s available for storage? In that case wouldn’t we have to remove the trunk mats to store stuff? Does the trunk matt pull up easily so that we can store stuff in the bottom part?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I recently got a set of these mats, I think they look even better in person than they do in photos. They offer the most sidewall protection of any mat, which is important because when you put the pedal to the floor, your passenger's feet may start to flail around in their foot well, and you will appreciate all that protection!