Upcoming feature tracking

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

PcGuy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
With all the tweets from Elon and formal announcements from Tesla I thought I’d be able to find a list somewhere of what features are coming and with which version. This is not a want list, but a tracking of what has been confirmed.

Can anyone help me complete the list or point me to a comprehensive list?

V9 (very late September 2018)
Drive to Nav**
Atari games
New user interface (S/X)
Dash cam**
Web browser (3)**
Blind spot notification**
Energy graphs (3)**
Calendar integration**
Vehicles rendered by type**
Mobile App Integration**
A/C/Heat direction rendered**

V?
Fade mode with essential info
Tesla maps
Tesla media streaming
Automated Turn Signaling
Software update request
Stereo adjust to wind and road noise
PIN to drive

V10
Video streaming (Netflix)
Car Karaoke

**updated 9/26/18

Last edited:

PcGuy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Keep in mind that there will be many iterations of V9 (9.0, 9.01, 9.1, 9.11, 9.2, 9.3, etc.). We may not see all of the V9 features for 1-2 years.
Yes I am aware, just trying to document and put it all in one place!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I thought there was also a redesign coming for the 3!?
From an overall design perspective v9 looks largely like what we see in v8.1 in a Model 3. That means from a look and feel standpoint it’s a major change for S/X and a minor change for 3.

What do you mean by “energy”?
Energy graphs, like what S/X have now!!