Video Request to Trevor: Atari games tutorial

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Silver

Country
Country
Trevor has been killing it with his awesome v9 videos. I have a video request that would be super helpful if he did one on this as well

As someone who has never played the Atari games on V9 I have no idea what is going on. Furthermore the in car controls are confusing to say the least. A full in depth tutorial on how to play the games would be super useful.

I’m not on twitter so I don’t know any other medium of trying to get Trevor to notice. Maybe someone with a closer connection can pitch this idea in my behalf?

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's really pretty simple, start the game and play with the steering wheel controls to figure out what the controls are. Push in, up, down, left, right on each one. Plus some games use the touchscreen to control the cursor.

EvanVanVan

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's really pretty simple, start the game and play with the steering wheel controls to figure out what the controls are. Push in, up, down, left, right on each one. Plus some games use the touchscreen to control the cursor.
I didn't realize the steering controlled it, thanks...It's misleading that they put a D-pad on the screen and was difficult to control with.

Anyway, +1 for a video tutorial. I barely was able control the Asteroids ship...couldn't figure what to do with any of the other games (but the steering wheel would have probably helped.)