VW to debut a new electric car with ~300 miles of range next month in Paris

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Topher

Energy Curmudgeon
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Nice shading of the solar panels... morons.

For VW, I think this is the only viable way to salvage their reputation.

Thank you kindly.

Badback

Valued Community Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Unfortunately, the people at VW USA are to Luddite to ever offer this car across the USA, just like they didn't do with the eGolf.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Unfortunately, the people at VW USA are to Luddite to ever offer this car across the USA, just like they didn't do with the eGolf.
They'll be dragged along, kicking and screaming, along with the rest of the industry within the next 5 years. Don't worry.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
That's because it's a compliance car, like so many others.

I will however get my wife to drive one when they become available next year in Canada. She's a long-time VW fan and has been hinting at wanting to trade her '06 Golf in for something else...

SpdBug

Their cars are just... so uninspired. For the last 10 years it's like they're not even trying, and the new face lift is horrid.