Wall Charger Vinyl Wrap

Discussion in 'Customizing & Modifications' started by Brokedoc, Jun 14, 2018 at 12:12 PM.

1. Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model X
    Country
    I came across pics of someone who wrapped their 2 Wall Chargers in carbon fiber like vinyl. His and hers wrapped in colors to match their Teslas. I’m not sure how they printed Tesla on the wrap but it came out nicely.

795FC932-DFE5-4E8A-AD23-62E346370A0D.jpeg EED26D62-CFD6-4D69-A1A7-AAFEFE2F36A6.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. jvmoore1

Expand Collapse

Country
    that looks amazing. currently not planning on getting a HPWC. but, if i do i may do this as well

3. HeyEllwood

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Not a fan of the fake carbon. But if they ever have a matte black..100% will buy that for my wall charger.

4. Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model X
    Country
    Honestly I bet its SUPER EASY to do. The cover plate pops right off so u just wrap the front and cut out the opening for the lights or cut a slit and bend the vinyl thru the light opening.

It looks like the guy probably taped a Tesla logo over the vinyl and used an exacto to cut the word Tesla into the vinyl so the silver shows thru the letters.

5. JWardell

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    It looks great, at least a lot better than boring grey. Not a huge fan of fake or functionless carbon fiber either, but it's not on the car after all.
    I think the plastic face removes fairly easy, so another option is to just spray paint it.

• Like Like x 1