1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

What a great bunch!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by ElectricJen, May 30, 2017.

More threads by ElectricJen
  1. ElectricJen

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Philadelphia
    Country
    Hi all!
    I go by ElectricJen in the Tesla world and was told to have a peek around these forums by an exceptionally knowledgeable reservation holder who is quite active here. I must say - well done! The comments are wonderful and it seems the atmosphere matches.

I'm a 3/31 reservation holder. My reservation was made around 1pm EST. Notice I said "my reservation was made" and not "I made a reservation...." There's a good story behind that. One that is totally worth the fact that otherwise, I would have gotten in line and had a reservation at 10:01am when the store opened.

Like you all, I can not wait to get my hands on my Model 3. I estimate that I have fewer than 29 visits to the gas station in my Hyundai left before my household becomes 100% Tesla.

Cheers!

PS - If any reservation holders are in the Philly area and have never taken a ride in a Model S, please get in touch with me. I can remedy that situation.

• Like Like x 8
  2. TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
    Founder M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Aurora,Ontario
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Glad to have you onboard! We try hard to maintain a friendly and cooperative environment.

Won't be long now, some of us here will cars soon and share the love with the rest of us!
    Cheers

3. Michael Russo

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Pau, France
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    @ElectricJen , a hearty welcome to you... I second Master Trev, it's super to have you join here too so please do come here & visit + contribute from time to time... :)

It's easy to become somewhat knowledgeable on M3OC when you consider all the great folks who, together with Trev & all, make this such a great place to be as we all wait for the same dream car... :cool:

Good job on your Teslarati article. Clearly another valuable source of T≡SLA news & information!! :rollercoaster:

Let's build bridges, not walls! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SoFlaModel3

Impatiently Waiting
    Moderator M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    South Florida
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Welcome to the forum, it sure is a great place to chat!

What kind of Hyundai do you currently drive? I have a 2015 Sonata Limited and I love (but won't miss) the car ;)