garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
so pay $6500 more to save $3750
No, they paid $5000 more to save $3750. And they'll get the car sooner.

And given that delivery for orders placed right now are estimated for 2-4 months, there's still a chance for them to get the full $7500.

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Very nice. Good thing that garage wash is pretty quick.

Any decisions yet or the charging? Share the UMC until the WC’s arrive?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
so pay $6500 more to save $3750
No, they paid $5000 more to save $3750. And they'll get the car sooner.

And given that delivery for orders placed right now are estimated for 2-4 months, there's still a chance for them to get the full $7500.
What @garsh said. We effectively spent $5,000 to get $3,750 (or rather not lose it). There is no telling and when RWD gets white interior (knowing Tesla probably 5 minutes after it’s too late for us to change). My wife is patient, but her current car’s warranty just ended and she’s sick of pumping gas so there is no time like the present.

Very nice. Good thing that garage wash is pretty quick.

Any decisions yet or the charging? Share the UMC until the WC’s arrive?
We’re going to share the UMC until I can get the 2 WC’s installed!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What @garsh said. We effectively spent $5,000 to get $3,750 (or rather not lose it). There is no telling and when RWD gets white interior (knowing Tesla probably 5 minutes after it’s too late for us to change). My wife is patient, but her current car’s warranty just ended and she’s sick of pumping gas so there is no time like the present.

We’re going to share the UMC until I can get the 2 WC’s installed!
i had added the white interior price in ;)

but, FYI, to date, there have not been any AWD with 19" wheels and white interiors VINd yet.

plankeye

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Uh, a Model Y and a Tesla Pickup?? :D.

The Model Y for easier doggy hauling, and the pickup for hauling all sorts of other crap (including ass, of course! :p)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
i had added the white interior price in ;)

but, FYI, to date, there have not been any AWD with 19" wheels and white interiors VINd yet.
That's good to know. Hopefully we can get in on a the tail end of a batch and sneak away with a really fast delivery. That said timing doesn't matter at all, the goal is just to beat 12/31 obviously.

You sure you shouldn’t just hold onto that P3D+ you are testing and give your wife MB THE TESLA?;)
My review is coming soon. The M3P, yes @garsh as much as you may hate to hear this the keycard was labeled "M3P", is a true monster. My wife wanted white on white so there was no play where I could get the beast and she takes my car.

Uh, a Model Y and a Tesla Pickup?? :D.

The Model Y for easier doggy hauling, and the pickup for hauling all sorts of other crap (including ass, of course! :p)
I think ultimately she doesn't want to pump gas until Model Y makes an appearance. Given what we're seeing the Model Y probably drops with no available tax credits and that money sure does sweeten the pot!

Last edited:

Caulin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I ordered a white awd with black interior, with aero wheels. Can’t wait to get it delivered. Ultimately I’m with you, as long as I get it before the end of the year I’m good, but I really want it NOW!