What I am thinking about doing - Photoshopped Images

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

harrison987

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey all...

Just because I was bored today, I worked on some multi-layer photoshopping to get an idea of what I may want to do one arrived. This was a standard M3...all other edits were done by me.

First image:

Stealth Wrap, giving a dull look
19" wheels, lowered around 1"
No lug nut covers, with red Tesla logo
All chrome kept
Red Brake Covers (can't really justify the $1500-ish expense to paint the brakes themselves)
30%-ish tint on all glass.
Smoke headlights
Red logo on Side marker/camera
Red Logo Front and Back
Performance Emblem

Second Image:

Stealth Wrap, giving a dull look
19" wheels, lowered around 1"
No lug nut covers, with Carbon Fiber & Red Tesla logo in center
Chrome Delete
Red Brake Covers (can't really justify the $1500-ish expense to paint the brakes themselves)
30%-ish tint on all glass.
Smoke headlights
Red logo on Side marker/camera
Red Logo Front
Performance Emblem

After seeing it drawn up...not really sure if I like the red front emblem...I may have made it too bright, which is what is turning me off it...

I really like the chrome as it compliments the silver...so not really sure why most people remove it...

Looks a bit meaner in the 2nd image, I think...

haha...

Thoughts?

TIA

Mike Silver Tesla Model 3.jpg Silver Tesla Model 3a.jpg

JohnTc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like the bottom image. Also please don’t put caliper covers on your 3 after spending that much money on your 3 and customization. Just shop around and you can find a shop that can get them done for $500-700.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If I had silver wheels, then I would keep the chrome. The entire looks just seems more balanced that way. Similarly, if I had black wheels, I would do a chrome delete.