When you see a VW beetle, you yell...

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Was it:

• Punch Buggy!

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Slug Bug!

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Slug bug makes me think you wipe your snot on the person. Hmm... I know a cousin who would have LOVED that version. :p

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Punch buggy no punch back!
Ha! I forgot about the “no slugs back” part...

There was also something about colors too:
“Slug Bug yellow”

I think there was a color that was two punches or something.

EDIT to add... did anyone else also do PADIDDLE? First one to see a car with only one headlight would shout out “padiddle!” No idea why... can’t remember if it also involved shoulder punches.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
EDIT to add... did anyone else also do PADIDDLE? First one to see a car with only one headlight would shout out “padiddle!” No idea why... can’t remember if it also involved shoulder punches.
Yep, we had pididdle too. But we never played that second half mentioned in Urban Dictionary.

mdfraz

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Slug bug in Iowa when I was growing up.

Never really got into the padiddle thing with a headlight out.

Anyone ever tap the roof of their car as they pass through a yellow light and say either "beer" or "sex"? Obviously, that was a slightly different game than the other two we've been discussing.....