Where TESLA owners stand in the queue

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Any suggestions how TESLA will prioritize positions in the queue for existing TESLA owners? Will a very early adopter have priority over a recent adopter, determination will be when the reservation was placed, how many TESLA's you own etc.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Barry

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Any suggestions how TESLA will prioritize positions in the queue for existing TESLA owners? Will a very early adopter have priority over a recent adopter, determination will be when the reservation was placed, how many TESLA's you own etc.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Barry
Tesla employees
SpaceX employees
Current owner reservations in the West Coast (California first probably) who were at the reveal
Current owner reservations in the West Coast (California first probably) who stood in line at the store...
[after that is a complete guess.]

gabe

Tesla employees
SpaceX employees
Current owner reservations in the West Coast (California first probably) who were at the reveal
Current owner reservations in the West Coast (California first probably) who stood in line at the store...
[after that is a complete guess.]

Well I'm glad that tesla is buying Solar city. I was a regular reservation holder(1st in line at bethesda, MD mall) but now looks like I'm going to be bumped pretty high on the list. Plus trying to do a factory pickup and x-country drive home.

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I wonder if those who are a customer of both Tesla and SolarCity get a double boost? Wishful thinking.

Channiere

I would imagine it made sense to get a few overseas asap. I know my company are keen to see mine and we have a fleet of 30 cars