Which color for your model 3

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

What color will your Model 3 be?

• Solid Black

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Solid White

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Titanium Metallic

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Midnight Silver Metallic

Votes: 64 13.5%
  • Obsidian Black Metallic

Votes: 15 3.2%
  • Deep Blue Metallic

Votes: 90 19.0%
  • Silver Metallic

Votes: 45 9.5%
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • Red Multi-Coat

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • "Signature Red" (if available somehow)

Votes: 37 7.8%

• Total voters
With Model3config out and endless time on our hands waiting to order I am sure just about everyone has thought about what color they want their Model 3 to be. So based off of the current Tesla color pallet with matte black thrown into the mix, what color will your M3 be?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am 99% sure the mix of color choices will change, at least including the red from the prototype mule, and personally hoping for something coppery, but of the current paint choices, like the pearl white and titanium

From the color palet in Model3config I'm leaning more into the midnight blue metallic. My second fav would be obsidian black metallic...but as @MelindaV said the color choices will chance. One can only dream :grin:

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I really like silver, but my previous car and my current minivan were both silver. My Leaf is black, and while I really like the way that black looks, it has reminded me just how much black shows every little scratch and stone chip.

So I'll be going for either blue (as shown on the reservation page) or red. I haven't decided which yet.

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Reservation page Blue all the way! I like black as it's a bit more incognito but rockstar at the same time but the Sonata has been sooo warm in the heat that the blue looks appealing and is my fav colour.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Will choose one of the standard colors; paying $1,500 for an optional color is too much.
I'm assuming that costs for Model 3 colors will be significantly less. I'm guessing $500-$600, which is more in line with other cars in the price range. But we'll see.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
If the current Model S/X palette stays in place I'm going to have a hard time choosing. Silver, Multicoat red or Titanium and pearl white so far are my faves. All I know is the interior will either be white (my choice) or grey (wifey's).

New to the forum. Ordered my Model III early May. I'm opting for a Deep Blue Metallic. Saw a Blue Metallic Model X P90DL fantastic color. Blue MEtallic pops enough without the attention and flash. Alternatively, should Tesla use Model III to introduce new colors I would have to reconsider.