Whole foods Dr Phillips Orlando Florida

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This might be a reach but did you do this on purpose if you are on here my wife said it was pure luck. To be fair I would do it also .

Made for a nice quick picture regardless .
I would bet that was on purpose and very cool!

Gary Macdonald

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
It looks like they are communing. Oh, I can hear it now!

“Hey. Did your user call it the Gas Pedal today?”
“Yeah. What a weirdo!”

“Hey. Did you hear the one about the Tesla, the Leaf and the BMW E3 pulling into the gas bar? Me neither.”

“How’d you like to go out some time on FSD and grab some electrons?”

“Sure! Just let me grab your front plate number. Oh. Wait. You don’t have one.”

Oh, the things that smart vehicles get up to when we’re not around!

Reef Club

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Whole Foods Market in Dr. Phillips does not have free EV charging like the Whole Foods in Winter Park. Winter Park store has 3 J-1772 chargers. Please contact the Dr. Phillips store, like I did, requesting EV charging opportunities.

relidtm

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
thanks
i also saw this today
my wife said why do you always talk to other owners and random people i hope i dont have to do it with the model y I said dont worry you will She said i should make a video she can send a link to....oh boy

Last edited: