Why Dodge RAM ads on this site?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
Country
Country
I want to turn off ad-blocker for sites that I support, I hope increased ads view on sites that promote fair and useful info on Tesla helps battle the media FUD attack on Tesla. But it really annoys me to see ads for Dodge RAM trucks when I come here, example below.

upload_2018-4-1_9-20-13.png

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I want to turn off ad-blocker for sites that I support, I hope increased ads view on sites that promote fair and useful info on Tesla helps battle the media FUD attack on Tesla. But it really annoys me to see ads for Dodge RAM trucks when I come here, example below.

View attachment 6869
I agree that the media is completely unfair to Tesla and that they are pushing the agenda of big oil whether they know it or not. But, just as a counterpoint to your post, nothing personal here, not all Tesla fans are buying one to save the planet. I love the company and love the idea and advantages of an electric car. However I'm still a total petrolhead and Dodge Ram trucks ROCK! If Tesla didn't make such an advanced car that looked great and had tech way beyond anything else, well, I'd be buying a gas hog in a heartbeat and not even paying a second thought to the mileage numbers. If that add helps Trev get revenue and Dodge wants to pay for it here on this site, well, more power to them both. I may be the odd Tesla fanboy who still loves gasoline and yes, even diesel, but look at it this way, without diesel trucks your Tesla would not get to the showroom so that you could buy it.....just sayin....

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

View attachment 6869
I thought it was for us to laugh at... o_O