Window Tinting prices

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm in north DFW area and a window tint shop is charging $650 for Lllumar CTX for all four windows, the small rear 1/4 windows, and the one piece rear window. Is that a decent price?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
So far I called ten. Got answer for one more shop, they wont do the rear but use Pinnacle for $380

quadmasta

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I paid $550 for mine. Front windshield is done in 90% with a 20% strip at the top and everything but the front roof is done in 20%. I'm going back to get the front roof done.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I paid $550 for mine. Front windshield is done in 90% with a 20% strip at the top and everything but the front roof is done in 20%. I'm going back to get the front roof done.
Where did you get it done? What window tint did you use? Any pics?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got a quote from a shop in Pasadena, CA, using Formula One film quoted $1350 all around one piece sunroof/back window and windshield. Is this outrageous? Any better price out there? They have done more than 30 Model 3 as far.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What's the ideal best Window Tint job? I've seen people mention 1 piece or 2 piece, different types of tint film, etc. I am not sure what's best. I live in the Atlanta Metro and need my windows tinted due to the hot weather.

Thanks in advance!

Country
Country
Just got my car tinted. Llumar 35ctx side and back. Air 80 windshield and roof. https://elitetint.com toby comes to you. Back done in one piece. Super happy with job. Fair price in OC. Less than $700!! And he has done many model 3s!!! (20+)

Attachments

Last edited:

Fishn4life

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got a quote from a shop in Pasadena, CA, using Formula One film quoted $1350 all around one piece sunroof/back window and windshield. Is this outrageous? Any better price out there? They have done more than 30 Model 3 as far.
Yes that is crazy! Tint Pros in Newport Beach did mine with Formula 1 - all side windows and back (1 sheet) for $550. I’m very happy with the end result.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just got a quote from my local shop in Atlanta (Shine Auto Salon) that is a CQuartz Authorized shop. They quoted $825 for the side and back (one piece) for the SunTek CIR.

The other services that I received a quote for were...

CQuartz = $1,200
Xpel Front Paint Protection Film = $1,350
Chrome Delete = $1,000

It seems to be a lot more than the prices I am seeing on the forums. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just got a quote from my local shop in Atlanta (Shine Auto Salon) that is a CQuartz Authorized shop. They quoted $825 for the side and back (one piece) for the SunTek CIR.

The other services that I received a quote for were...

CQuartz = $1,200
Xpel Front Paint Protection Film = $1,350
Chrome Delete = $1,000

It seems to be a lot more than the prices I am seeing on the forums. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
Your pricing for CQuarts/PPF/Chrome Delete is on par with the quality shops up here in the NJ/NY area. The tint pricing definitely seems to be better in the south with the prices listed in this thread from TX, FL and CA.

All the "go-to" shops around here I've called (5-8 shops) want anywhere from $750 to $1200 for a decent ceramic tint film, personally feel like most are just adding in a Tesla tax even the ones who haven't done ANY 3's yet.

Wish there was even one shop who has done a handful of 3's around here.....:(

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Your pricing for CQuarts/PPF/Chrome Delete is on par with the quality shops up here in the NJ/NY area. The tint pricing definitely seems to be better in the south with the prices listed in this thread from TX, FL and CA.

All the "go-to" shops around here I've called (5-8 shops) want anywhere from $750 to $1200 for a decent ceramic tint film, personally feel like most are just adding in a Tesla tax even the ones who haven't done ANY 3's yet.

Wish there was even one shop who has done a handful of 3's around here.....:(
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.