Wireless Charging the tesla

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
They havent responded to any inquiries I've made about how it connects to the Model S and how it may/may not impact warranty etc. Also the cost is high (I think about $2,500). Its a very small inconvenience to plug in every day and I wouldn't think the Model 3 crowd would be wanting to pay a high price for a small inconvenience (which is less than filling up a gas tank).

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just to be clear, I thought it was good for you to start a new thread - the topic for that thread was the charging snake, and it just went off on a tangent. But I thought you would appreciate the pointer for more info.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Just to be clear, I thought it was good for you to start a new thread - the topic for that thread was the charging snake, and it just went off on a tangent. But I thought you would appreciate the pointer for more info.
The thread is very interesting and you mentioned "topic come up in another thread I thought I repeat the same thing.

I watched the video with Elon Musk in Europe May 2016 and people ask Elon about inductive charging but not promised (video 20:38-23:00) but mention few details about tesla future

Maybe one day with other car company involved in EV, wireless charging will come true and tesla implement with new models cars

Last edited: