WISHLIST for my Tesla

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
(I'm sorry if this has been on the forum before, but I couldn't find it using the search function)

So I wanted to share my thoughts on the future, and what I'd like to see coming to all Tesla's. Currently i'm waiting for my Model 3 (and have been for nearly a year), but I live in Europe so it's well into 2019. As you might imagine my thoughts are going wild with crazy ideas, and I want to hear yours aswell.

Underneath you'll find two of my thoughts that I havn't seen anywhere else. If we end up with a s***load of crazy ideas, it might serve as a great wishlist for Tesla to see. (i'm looking at you Elon)

1. Achievement "game" for your car. Tesla's are for people who love there cars, so achievements is a great way to share your enjoinment of that. Achievements for visiting X different Superchargers, drive X miles, service your car, visit special landmarks etc. That would be AMAZING in my opinion. It could even evolve into something like Geocaching or Pokemon. This could be a great thing for both Tesla and the user. Everyone knows that Apple did with there iPhone and Mac. It created a personal bond between the user and the brand. Achievements might do the same for Tesla owners.

2. The ability to use the side-cameraes for parking etc. Lets say you reverse and you wanna avoid a curb - you can choise to see behind / besides you with your side-cameraes on your centerscreen.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
More features in the app!
- The ability to have it start climate control on a schedule would be cool.
- maybe if the alarm sounds the cameras could livestream to your phone? (Definitely looking forward to when all the cameras act like dash cams per Musk’s tweet)

Outside of the app:
- When AWD ais available, a way to buy that and add it to my RWD vehicle!

I’ll try and think of more but those are off the top of my head.
Welcome to the forum!