Yet Another Wild Interior Design

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country

Badback

Valued Community Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Yes, I need a stinking steering wheel. If the driver needs to take control in an emergency, or a simple inability if the autopilot to function, waiting for a steering wheel to deploy is not an option for me.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I
Yes, I need a stinking steering wheel. If the driver needs to take control in an emergency, or a simple inability if the autopilot to function, waiting for a steering wheel to deploy is not an option for me.
green on the recessed wheel. Pretty sure this is intended for fully autonomous driving where you would choose to manually drive the car. As to its shape, I don't know that it would make tight turning any more difficult...just different. Might take some getting used to but I like the added knee room and increased visibility over the top.

Gary Moore

Country
Country
The Buddha said attachments are the source of all misery, but I still hear might driving instructor Mr. B. saying to keep my hands positioned at 10 and 2. When in Rome (another bad Georgia joke), do as the Romanians do.

dudeman

Country
Country
May be Master plan 3 will have brain-computer interface using neuralink.
You will be able to drive as you like without a touching a steering wheel (no need of one actually).

The work has already started. The future is yet to arrive! :D

dudeman

Country
Country
Oh, good! I awoke suddenly when my dog barked and thought that I'd missed it and would have to use the Way Back to catch it on the flip flop!
Catching nap in the afternoon! You got good life, no need to wait for future.

P.S.
The future is yet to arrive!

That was foolish thing to say

Last edited: