Yolandi gets some FastWheels for the winter

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm currently visiting the Great White North. I stopped to visit a certain @Mad Hungarian who kindly helped me install some awesome new wheels and tires for my car to prepare for winter.

The Titanium finish on the FastWheels FC04 are absolutely *stunning* in person. For some reason, they don't photograph nearly as well. They really sparkle. They have that "hyper-silver" look to them that the original Tesla Model 3 alpha car had.

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Those do look great.
So are there plans for an 18" wheel that will fit on our Performance Upgrade models and accommodate the Aero cpvers?

Mad Hungarian

Resident M3OC Wheel/Tire Guru
Country
Country
SEPARATED AT BIRTH!

It was a lot of fun geeking out with you about Tesla, Ian!

Oh my, if only I had hair we seriously could have seriously pulled off the brother-from-another-mother story.
But we can claim our cars came from the same tent :D.
A real pleasure to meet yet another huge M3OC contributor, never ceases to amaze me what a great commnunity this is.

Hope you guys enjoyed the city!

PNWmisty

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I'm currently visiting the Great White North. I stopped to visit a certain @Mad Hungarian who kindly helped me install some awesome new wheels and tires for my car to prepare for winter.

The Titanium finish on the FastWheels FC04 are absolutely *stunning* in person. For some reason, they don't photograph nearly as well. They really sparkle. They have that "hyper-silver" look to them that the original Tesla Model 3 alpha car had.

Looks awesome!

Now wash that blue grape - it looks like a real mess!